Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family Photos

This is our new kitten, Bandit. We named him after the Barber family cat of yesteryear who was also grey, and because we thought it would be funny to have Smokey and the Bandit as pets. We transported him from Ronald and Mandy's in the glove compartment. He seemed to be happy there.






This photo is over year old now, taken at the dog run in Lincoln probably in June of 2007. . .



as was this photo.



And I just had to include Fred because I love him.

4 Comments:

Blogger kayla said...

OH, HOW CUTE!! I like the photo of Bandit in the glove compartment. very cozy. what a cute little family you have :) i miss you! happy fall!

1:10 PM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

Akk! Bandit is ridiculously adorable.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

You have the cutest pets. Love seeing pictures. Glad you're back blogging!

8:49 AM  
Blogger The International Chef of Mystery said...

He looks a little bit possessed with the mouse in his mouth. I miss having a kitty!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home