Monday, October 31, 2005

re-tag (seven things)

i just noticed that brett tagged jeremy and angela before i did, so my new choices are my mother and ben yancer.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I had a weary feeling that this would be coming soon.

I should've started preparing my lists when all this tag stuff first started. As it is, I have nothing yet.

And I'm slow.

It might be a while. But I want to do it. And so I will.

7:30 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Yes, I also have to think about this list of 7's. I shouldn't have read everyone else's cause i'm afraid i may copy someone. I will try.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Amy, you really must write. Even though I have talked to you I still like to read fun, interesting tidbits about your daily life. See you soon!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

seriously, amy. where are you? please update! remember, blogging is fun, but not without you.

6:09 PM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

It's true, we miss you!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home