Tuesday, January 10, 2006

for ellen

a couple of weeks ago we got a new paraprofessional at school named theresa castle/cassel--i'm not sure of the spelling. so anyway, she comes to our room sometimes to take one of our students to a special class and mrs. haverman says, "daniel, mrs. castle is here for you." or "daniel, it's time to go with mrs. castle." i wasn't sure why the first time i heard her say "mrs. castle" it kind of caught my attention and seemed vaguely amusing.

but then i remembered.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

YAY! the mrs. castle/cassel legend lives on! too bad you live so far away, or else mrs. castle would probably be showing up on your doorstep.

10:31 AM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

I don't think I'll ever be able to meet a live Mrs. Castle without giggling. This entry made me giggle, too.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Roland LaFrance said...

What is this Mrs. Castle thing??? Please tell us ignoramusses (ignorami?)! I'm dying to know..

12:40 AM  
Blogger Ellen said...

Introducing Mrs. Castle:

http://devilsporcupine.blogspot.com/2005/08/drama-queen.html

4:02 PM  
Blogger CëRïSë said...

Yeah, so I totally followed that link and giggled all over again. Ellen, when we dug her out of the Dumpster that time, did you ride in my front seat or did she?

8:08 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

i rode in the frontseat, because she filled up the backseat. i don't think she would have fit in the frontseat, or rather you fit with her in the frontseat.

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home