tidbits from out of town
posted by Amy at 12:24 PM
yea! barber animals are amazing!
YES!!! I am so happy for you! What cute brothers :)
Buffy went "ohhhhh" squinting tenderly when she saw the picture. She pointed at the Fred's(?) mouth saying "I love the little fangs of teeth."I almost sneezed.
Yay for returned kitties! And cuddling!
Amy,Michael tagged you, triplicate style. See his fenhop. You should feel special.Love you. Hope you're well.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
yea! barber animals are amazing!
YES!!! I am so happy for you! What cute brothers :)
Buffy went "ohhhhh" squinting tenderly when she saw the picture. She pointed at the Fred's(?) mouth saying "I love the little fangs of teeth."
I almost sneezed.
Yay for returned kitties! And cuddling!
Amy,
Michael tagged you, triplicate style. See his fenhop. You should feel special.
Love you. Hope you're well.
Post a Comment
<< Home