I know, Iowa went blue! I guess I always thought it was a red state like Nebraska. It did go red last time, but we're back this year. :)
I really wasn't worried that my siblings would disown me, just to be clear. But let's just say I'm hoping politics does not come up as a topic of conversation at Thanksgiving in KS or Christmas in ND.
I will never disown any of my children over politics. I just went to a workshop lately entitled "Change is inevitable, Growth is optional". So we now have the change and hopefully there will be positive growth out of it all. Change is always a little scarey but I certainly hope it is not as bad as some people paint it. (and Amy you do look great in the T-shirt)
8 Comments:
I'll still accept you.
Iowa went blue! Way to go, Amy!
I know, Iowa went blue! I guess I always thought it was a red state like Nebraska. It did go red last time, but we're back this year. :)
I really wasn't worried that my siblings would disown me, just to be clear. But let's just say I'm hoping politics does not come up as a topic of conversation at Thanksgiving in KS or Christmas in ND.
Wahoo!!
Amy, you look AWESOME in that shirt. Way to carry Iowa!
I think it's worth being disowned.
I will never disown any of my children over politics. I just went to a workshop lately entitled "Change is inevitable, Growth is optional". So we now have the change and hopefully there will be positive growth out of it all. Change is always a little scarey but I certainly hope it is not as bad as some people paint it. (and Amy you do look great in the T-shirt)
I tried to send you an a-mail last night when I saw Obama take Iowa. Then the battery on Jeff's magic phone died. Boo.
I knew you'd be happy. I am very sleepy today after staying up until nearly 1 a.m. How are you feeling?
Wahoo!
Yea hope!
Post a Comment
<< Home